Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Helaman 5

Man, I have GOTTA update this blog more often!

Tonight (Well, LAST night at 11 pm) Cherie and I studied Helaman 5 and Elder Christensen's "Trial of Your Faith" talk from General Conference last October. Lots and lots of good strong meat there, and much was revealed to us, and the Holy Spirit literally whooshed in like a wind. Maybe I'll be able to talk more about it later -- I don't know. It was awfully personal to us, revealing much that we didn't know about ourselves and more. Strongly recommend studying that chapter and finding what it means to you.

A friend who owns a chiropractic clinic twitter-chatted with me while Cherie was shopping and I was in the car. Some very positive spiritual happenings in his life, and a prank he played on his new home teaching companion using a mentalism effect. (It's OK to prank a green home teacher, isn't it?) I encouraged and suggested he post to the Mentalists' Sanctum, and we'll see if it becomes controversial because we use words like "Christ" and "spiritual" and "love."

No comments:

Post a Comment